Requirement: The nominee is or has been a member of the MWBA for 15 years.
Factors to be considered (may include but are not limited to):
- bowling in leagues and tournaments
- holding league or local association office
- serving on committees
- supporting local bowling functions including state and local tournaments, house tournaments, charitable competitions
- supporting youth bowling programs
- special recognitions/awards
This award will be presented during the annual Jamboree/Hall of Fame celebration on the 3rd Tuesday in August.
Nominations may be made for this award by submitting the following information to the Madison USBC W.B.A. Office.
- Nominee’s Name
- Years of Membership in the MWBA
- A list of qualifications
- A typed narrative (maximum 300 words) why you feel your nominee should be selected
- Letter(s) of support
- Person or persons submitting application (including address and phone number)
Nominations must be postmarked by the last day in May.
Please mail complete information to:
Madison USBC W.B.A.
6213 Monona Dr.
Madison, WI 53716